My prose; Your profit

A place for me to shamelessly promote myself and my random thoughts, and for you to perhaps discover a little piece of yourself in the process.

1.04.2007

whoa nellie!

I just got my employee profile for 2007 that tabulates all my allowed time off. I carried over quite a bit. Specifically, two personal days and nine vacation days. Yeah... nine vacation days. Most people get ten total. I carried over nine (does this mean Matt doesn't take enough time off?)

Aye, here's the rub kiddies... That means that for 2007, I have 11 sick days, 24 vacation days (yeah, that's five weeks) and 6 personal days.

Collectively that's 41 days.
8.2 weeks.
TWO MONTHS of time off?!?!

Well slap my ass and call me Judy.

1 Comments:

Blogger t. l. said...

hah. i never want to hear your excuse of "i just don't have any time to take off" again ;)

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home