My prose; Your profit

A place for me to shamelessly promote myself and my random thoughts, and for you to perhaps discover a little piece of yourself in the process.

1.31.2006

If I had $156 Million

The Powerball is now up to $156 Million. This has gotten me thinking what I might do with all that money.

- Take care of family and friends
- Buy / build three theatres; one for high end productions, one for improv and another to put on totally crazy and experimental theatre projects
- Buy me some tropical villas
- Donate a lot, so much that they change the word 'philanthropy' to 'mattanthropy'. Seriously, who is this Phil guy anyway?
- Foil all assasination attempts made by BJ Ellis.

I never read his blog anyway. Heh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beejer said...

I'm going to start reading these now....

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home