My prose; Your profit

A place for me to shamelessly promote myself and my random thoughts, and for you to perhaps discover a little piece of yourself in the process.

1.15.2006

So many things; so little me

The show went pretty well on Friday, all things considered. It was a tough audience, by most respects, and that didn't make our job any easier. We opened the show, and it took them awhile to warm up, if you could even really call them warm at all. By the time we got to Hot Sauce, they were finally laughing a little, but not as much as they should. I mean, that shit was funny, and the audience was barely energetic.

And those girls at the bar. Damnit, shut the hell up! You can't tell there were 20-30 people came to watch the show. You know... the show that's going on ten feet from your noisy asses... I swear that's where the term "bitch slap" came from.

Heading to the Rotunda tonight to see Rare Bird Show and the Cabal. That should be fun, I haven't seen the Cabal in quite awhile.

So at the show on Friday, BJ asked me if I wanted to perform with them at SHP next Thursday (last Thurs of the month). At first I thought he was asking for me to sit in with the NCrowd, but quickly discovered that he wanted me to bring in some people to do our own set. Damn, I guess I am the pickup group man, eh? I actually told him that I couldn't, because I thought I had an appt. with Dr. Gordon, but turns out that's actually the night before. So I emailed Beej and told him that I will see what I can do.

Other than that, working on HellBaby... trying to get everything together as far as solidifying the form, and finding a place to rehearse, etc. We will probably have auditions in a few weeks.

Okay, I have to get some stuff done now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home