My prose; Your profit

A place for me to shamelessly promote myself and my random thoughts, and for you to perhaps discover a little piece of yourself in the process.

4.17.2006

A little place called home

So I just went over to the new place and it is looking better. The sealant has dried, so I can actually walk on the floors again. I took Bern with me to look at the place. She was in awe of how close it is to work and the decent size for what I am paying.

I emailed the property manager this morning, and he profusely apologized for the state that I found it in this weekend. He offered to credit back some of the prorated rent and also credit any money that I spent in thinking I was going to move over the weekend. Luckily, I hadn't spent any money directly related to moving last weekend (like renting a truck, which I need to do for next weekend), so we don't need to worry about that.

I am in the middle of training a new sales rep today, and it looks like I might be able to get most of it handled today and not have too much carry over into tomorrow. He seems quick to learn, and I am really excited about having him on board.

Going to go and dig up the window AC units from the basement this evening and get them in the windows. Then it will be more packing, packing, packing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home