My prose; Your profit

A place for me to shamelessly promote myself and my random thoughts, and for you to perhaps discover a little piece of yourself in the process.

4.06.2006

He lives!

Well it’s been quite some time since I last posted on here. There is so much that has happened; I don’t even know where to begin. Let me try to recap this quickly in a single post, and than can get into the details of different things later…

- A little over a month ago Leah and I split up. It was as amicable a split as we could have, and we are trying to keep the friendship. I think things are going to work out well for us with what we’ve learned and are continuing to learn from each other. I am still in the house in Manayunk, but only for another week or so, as I am moving into the city.

- After quite a search and some interesting encounters, I found a place that I really like. It’s on 15th & Pine… great location. I was approved yesterday and will be signing the lease sometime next week. I will post more about the place later.

- I have been taking PHIT’s Level Two class, which actually concludes this Sunday. It’s a great group of people, and have had fun learning from Bobbi. A full recap of the class will be posted later.

- HellBaby is progressing well. Alison left the group last week citing scheduling difficulties. We are anxious for Kelly to get back from doing her play in Florida. She’s missed a lot, and we want to spin her up quickly. So much going on here, I can’t even begin to touch it.

- Lots of discussions in the Ninjas and really trying to find a good path of growth for the group. We are applying for the Del Close Marathon in NYC this summer.

- Work has been very busy. Went to Atlanta for a trade show a few weeks back, and that went very well. There will be a lot of traveling and shows coming up soon.

So I am going to wrap for now, there’s the super short list. There is so much more, and maybe I’ll get to it all… we’ll see, won’t we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home