My prose; Your profit

A place for me to shamelessly promote myself and my random thoughts, and for you to perhaps discover a little piece of yourself in the process.

9.13.2006

insert audible sigh here

I am going out of my mind. So busy, so stressed, so confused with life and its many directions.

I know I should just take a break, clear my head and drink in the moments. Sitting next to me could be a kit kat, a claritin and a travel mug. The Vietnamese store on the corner could be the answer to all of lifes problems. But then again...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do not have permission to lose your mind. You do have permission to choose. Stop, take a very deep breath, check your priorities and eliminate all the rest. Your place in the quilt of life cannot be filled by anyone but you. And you fill it so beautifully. signed..........a very caring fan

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm, but what would be "in" the travel mug?

and the answer is '42,' silly.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home