My prose; Your profit

A place for me to shamelessly promote myself and my random thoughts, and for you to perhaps discover a little piece of yourself in the process.

5.01.2006

pros and cons of city living

A few discoveries I made yesterday...

Having a washer and dryer in the basement of my building: good
Finding out after many, many loads that it's quicker and cheaper at the laundromat down the street: bad then, good for the future

Being five blocks from a grocery store: good
Finding out after spending too much at Whole Foods that there's a much cheaper Super Fresh across the street: bad then, good for the future

Being a block and a half from the Tritone: good
Realizing that I am a block and a half from the Tritone on $3 PBR/Jim Beam night: good then, very bad this morning

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how exactly is it cheaper at a laundromat? in what dimension does that make sense?
-milkshake

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home