My prose; Your profit

A place for me to shamelessly promote myself and my random thoughts, and for you to perhaps discover a little piece of yourself in the process.

5.16.2006

lots of shows

Quite a few shows coming up...

The Ninjas have a gig in New Hope on Saturday for the Gay & Lesbian Fest up there. There'll be four of us performing. I know that Tony, Jon and I are in... but I don't know if the fourth will be Kevin or Mr. Gabriel himself. One can only pray. Sunday we play Fergies. Last month there was a great turnout, so I hope we see that again.

Next Thursday, Corey and I are bringing Men About Town to the SHP. It's been awhile, and we need to get some rehearsal time in. But I am confident that we are going to rock it.

Then starting the 30th, the Ninjas will begin their weekly run at the Raven Lounge. Free shows every Tuesday from 9-11pm. It's a great space... very intimate. Great Poe theme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home