My prose; Your profit

A place for me to shamelessly promote myself and my random thoughts, and for you to perhaps discover a little piece of yourself in the process.

4.13.2007

little black dress up

Tonight I will be donning their signature black attire and joining the N Crowd as host for the evening. With last week under my belt, tonight is bound to be even more exciting than the 1973 signing of Wilt Chamberlain by the ABA San Diego Conquistadors. Well probably not. But maybe... I mean, it was the ABA.

I'll be leading the charge in shortform games like Advice Panel, Newlyweds, Jeopardy, Changing Locations and the always groan-worthy 166.

Come on out and see how magic is made. Or destroyed. We don't know yet. And you won't know unless you come.

The N Crowd
w/ guest host Matt Nelson
Tonight - 8pm
The Actor's Center
257 N Third St - Phila
$10

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger t. l. said...

but did you actually wear a little black dress?

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home