My prose; Your profit

A place for me to shamelessly promote myself and my random thoughts, and for you to perhaps discover a little piece of yourself in the process.

3.12.2007

best week ever scoops

I'm not in the habit of reporting celebrity stuff, but a little bit earlier I happened to post about some pictures of Suri Cruise that someone sent me the link for. Then a couple minutes ago I went over to the Best Week Ever blog to catch up on the random whatnots... lo and behold! They had a ridiculously similar post from earlier this morning. Knowing the friend that sent me the link, she may have even found it right from there.

Ah well, further confirmation that years of doing improv and sketch points your brain in similar directions.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home