My prose; Your profit

A place for me to shamelessly promote myself and my random thoughts, and for you to perhaps discover a little piece of yourself in the process.

6.05.2006

so i guess i'm not hitting the powerball

Good news! I won the PHIT scholarship for the Ali Farahnakian intensive this weekend! What does that mean? That means I don't have to pay $150 to study with him. That's good, because I couldn't have afforded to otherwise. Ali co-founded the PIT (People's Improv Theater) in NYC with Armando Diaz. He worked with Del and Charna at IO, helped establish UCB and also worked out of Second City.

The bad news is now that I've wasted all my good juju on this, powerball is pretty much out.

A lot of people have asked me about my essay and what I wrote to win. Well, not going to post it online. But you can email me if you really want to know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're stupid. you should totally play that powermove. you're on a ROLL, dawg!
-shake

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home